- B Corp Series: How to Use Business as a Force for Good
- 5 Reasons You Should Become a Certified B Corp
- How B Corp Certification Helps Attract & Engage Employees
- What’s the Difference Between Certified B Corps and Benefit Corps?
- 10 Tips to Maximize the Value of Your B Corp Certification
- Has the B Corp Movement Made a Difference?
- Natural Capitalism: The Ecology of Commerce by Paul Hawken & Amory Lovins
- The B Corp Handbook: How to Use Business as a Force for Good by Ryan Honeyman
- The Responsible Company by Yvon Chouinard & Vincent Stanley
- Let My People Go Surfing: the Education of a Reluctant Businessman by Yvon Chouinard
- Good Business: Leadership, Flow, and the Making of Meaning by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- People Over Profit: Break the System, Live with Purpose, Be More Successful by Dale Partridge
- The New Sustainability Advantage: Seven Business Case Benefits of a Triple Bottom Line by Bob Willard
- Creating Good Work: The World's Leading Social Entrepreneurs, edited by Ron Schultz
- Sustainable Business in Iowa by Adam Hammes